Getting ready for your big day can be an exciting, yet daunting journey. One of the most crucial decisions you will make is choosing the perfect wedding dress. But with so many styles to choose from, where do you begin? We’ve put together a guide of five wedding dress styles that millennial brides will love, along with some tips, ideas, and how-tos to make the wedding dress shopping experience easier.
The Classic Ball Gown
The classic ball gown style has been around for ages and it’s not going away anytime soon. This style is perfect for the bride who wants to feel like a true princess on her wedding day. Ball gowns are characterized by a fitted bodice and a full skirt that flows out from the waist to the floor. They are designed for a dramatic entrance and make a statement that is sure to impress your guests.
- A ball gown can make you feel like royalty, but be careful not to get lost in all the fabric. Consider your wedding location and avoid this style if it doesn’t fit the vibe of your venue.
- Accessories can elevate this look to the next level. Consider a tiara or statement jewelry to complete your ensemble.
The Sleek and Modern Dress
If you’re not one for traditional styles, the sleek and modern dress may be the perfect fit. This style typically features clean lines, simple designs, and is often made from lightweight materials. This dress is ideal for the bride who wants to show off her figure and make a statement without all the frills.
- Stray away from traditional ball gowns and opt for a sophisticated and minimalistic design.
- Keep in mind that solids are not the only option for this style. Consider subtle pattern options to add some flair.
The Boho Dress
If you’re a free spirit and fashion-forward bride, you might want to consider a boho wedding dress. This dress style is often flowy, ethereal, and features details like lace or crochet. This style fits perfectly with outdoor, garden, or beach weddings and can leave plenty of room for footloose and carefree movement.
- Complete your boho look with natural accessories such as flower crowns, statement earrings, or bare feet.
- When shopping around for the perfect boho dress, don’t be afraid to try out unconventional fabrics like tulle or velvet.
The Romantic Dress
The romantic dress is perfect for the bride who wants to feel like she’s living out a fairy tale. This style features unique embellishments such as beading, lace, and floral embroidery. The romantic dress is elegant and feminine while also being modern and fashionable.
- Be sure to try on dresses that feature unique embellishments like embroidered flowers or intricate beading.
- Consider outerwear options like a simple cashmere shawl, trench coat or velvet cape to accentuate the romantic feel.
The Sheath Dress
The sheath dress is a modern and versatile option that is perfect for the bride who wants to be comfortable while still looking chic. This style typically features a figure-hugging silhouette, a straight skirt, and minimalistic details. The sheath dress is perfect for the fashion-conscious, modern bride.
- Consider fabrics like silk, crepe or chiffon to give the sheath dress an elegant and romantic vibe.
- The sheath dress is perfect for outdoor ceremonies or beach weddings as they are easier to move around in than traditional ball gowns
Conclusion: Finding the Perfect Dress
With so many styles to choose from, it can be overwhelming to find the perfect wedding dress. Consider the style of your wedding, your body type, and your personal style when selecting your dress. Don’t be afraid to try on dresses that are outside of your comfort zone, you might just surprise yourself. With these five styles, you’ll be able to narrow down your search and find the perfect dress for your big day.
If you are looking for 5 Wedding Dress Styles Millennial Brides Will Love – WeddingWire you’ve came to the right page. We have 7 Pictures about 5 Wedding Dress Styles Millennial Brides Will Love – WeddingWire like 5 Wedding Dress Styles Millennial Brides Will Love – WeddingWire, Bridal Gowns and Wedding Dresses by JLM Couture – Style 2753 and also Bridal Gowns and Wedding Dresses by JLM Couture – Style 2753. Here you go:
5 Wedding Dress Styles Millennial Brides Will Love – WeddingWire
wedding dress martin thornburg coda bridal styles dresses mon cheri millennial spring strapless style brides lace line sophia tolli bridals
New 36+ Best Hairstyle For Wedding Gown
thebridalbox according heavier cdn2
Types Of Wedding Dresses | Types Of
wedding dresses styles dress different types gowns designs mehndi belt if compare
Off The Shoulder Sheath Wedding Dress With Lace Bishop Style Sleeves
Bridal Gowns And Wedding Dresses By JLM Couture – Style 2753
keely tara style fall 2753 bridal collection wedding dresses styles fashion gowns
Bridal Gowns And Wedding Dresses By JLM Couture – Style 6761 Stevie
wedding style hayley paige meghan bridal dress markle gown stevie dresses styles gowns bride fall blush predictions trend markles couture
Wedding Dress Styles
wedding dress dresses styles style winter 2009 strapless corset beautiful perfect red gowns size sottero silver prom junior bridal mermaid
5 wedding dress styles millennial brides will love. Keely tara style fall 2753 bridal collection wedding dresses styles fashion gowns. Types of wedding dresses